My name is Sophia Lim Author-Founder of website http://specialasianfood.com and I have written three cookbooks as below:
The Asian Chinese Cookbook.PDF US$15.00
Chinese Cuisines Snacks and One-dish Meal.PDF US$15.00
The Oriental Cookbook.PDF US$15.00
The printed version The Oriental Cookbook costs US$25.00
Payment by Credit Card or Paypal at homepage of website.
Freight by air parcel post depends on distance of individual country.
The healthy recipes will add to your culinary knowledge and help in your cooking pleasure for your family and friends to have better tastier food.
Any enquiries please email email@example.com
SPECIAL ASIAN FOOD would like to thank for your CONFIRMED FOLLOW to subscribe. I am a highly motivated author with a passion for educating the art of fine Asian Recipes. In my cookbooks you will get tips to improve your cooking.
On the menu of my website https://www.specialasianfood.com click Cookbooks and the page will show each PDF cookbook which has a short description of its contents. Click BUY NOW and it will show you payment by Paypal or Credit Card. After payment checkout Paypal will redirect the customer to the URL link to download the cookbook. Double click the cookbook and you will see the pages of the recipes in the cookbook
Click Cookbooks on the menu again and below you will see the titles of the three cookbooks:
Click Recipe Gallery on the menu again to see samples of recipes photos. These PDF cookbooks will teach yourself the art of cooking healthy delicious food. You will master culinary skills if you cook more often. If you like my recipes do purchase my PDF cookbooks which will give you step-by-step method on the cooking techniques as illustrated on the recipe page with the colour photo dish on the opposite page. This will bring you fantastic results every time you cook in the comfort of you home.
Listen to my video on how to print the PDF cookbook. The recipe page must face the photo page on copy paper 70 gm and get two plastic cover with a spine from the stationery shop and compile into a useful cookbook for your kitchen use
If you want the printed version of The Oriental Cookbook ISBN: 981-04-7529-2 hard cover paper 8in. x 6in. 109 pages giving Thai, Indonesian, North Indian, Philippines and Singapore recipes you can click Contact at my website and send me you name email and address or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by Paypal online
Happy viewing and cook your favorite recipe and enjoy always throughout your life with your families ad friends!
Asian food for home-cooked food. Step-by-step instructions with photo for each recipe.
Get free secret recipes more culinary knowledge and skills from my 3 pdf. cookbooks.
The Oriental Cookbook
The Asian Chinese Cookbook
Chinese Cuisines Snacks and One-dish Meal
500g chicken breast
2 pc dry bean curd
1 tbsp. garlic sliced
1 tbsp. ginger sliced
1 tbsp. red chili sliced
10 basil leaves fresh
10 basil leaves deep fired
1 tbsp. olive oilSeasonings:
1 tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tbsp. dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
Salt and pepper to tasteMethod:
1. Wash the chicken breast and sliced into quarter- inch thick. Season with salt pepper, light and dark sauce, sugar, cornstarch and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in the frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger and chili until golden brown. Add in the basil leaves and fry.
3. Add the chicken pieces, some red sliced chili and fresh basil leaves and fry for 10 minutes. Add the rest of the seasoning.
4. Serve hot with white fragrant rice
Ingredients: 1 pineapple
4 bowls cooked rice
1 pc Chinese sausage sliced/pork floss
100g ham sliced
2 mushrooms sliced
1 tbsp. sliced shallot
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1 tbsp. light soya sauce
salt to taste
1. Brush clean under the water the pineapple husk. Cut the pineapple into half and scoop out the flesh and dice.
2. Peel the prawns, slice sausage, ham, mushroom, shallot and set aside.
3. Heat the frying pan and fry the shallot, sausage, prawns, ham, mushroom for 5 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add rice, diced pineapple, turmeric powder, salt, pepper and stir-fry till well mixed with some pork floss and fry for another 5 minutes.
5. You can dish some of the fried rice into the hollowed pineapple or you can dish the rice on to the plate and garnish with pork floss and red chili
6. Serve hot.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 10 min
5 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. butter
Boil all these for 3 mins high Blachan: 1tbsp blachan
1 tbsp. ground chili
1 tbsp. ground garlic
1 tsp sugar
Method: 1. Wash and clean the prawns and slit the back of the shell. Take out the dirt.
2. Marinate the prawns in the prepared syrup for 15 minutes.
3. Use satay stick to skew the prawns and stuff the grilled blachan on the prawns.
4. Place the aluminium foil on the tray ad brush over with some butter.
5. Place the prawns on it and grill for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with lettuce and fragrant white rice.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Ingredients: 500g medium size prawns
1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
2 eggs beaten
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp. chopped onion
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 green chili chopped
1 tbsp. spring onion
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil for deep frying
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, turmeric, chili powders into a large mixing bowl. Add the beaten eggs in the center and stir to a smooth thick batter.
2. Mix the chopped onion, ginger, spring onion, green chili and prawns with the batter ad set aside for 25 min.
3. Heat the cooking oil in the frying pan. When it is hot drop the spoonful of batter with the prawns and fry for 10 minutes
4. Dish on to absorbent paper on the plate.
5. Serve hot with the chutney or sauce and fragrant white rice.
300g big black prawns
200g ladies fingers
1tsp. pounded onions
1 tbsp. tamarind juice
1 tbsp. dried chili paste
2 tbsp. wet curry paste
1/2 cup 1st coconut milk
2 tbsp. cooking oil
1 stalk curry leaves
1. Wash and cut off the feet and antennae of prawns and take out the dirt.
2. Pound the onions and prepare the tamarind juice and chili paste.
3. Heat the frying pan and pour the cooking oil. Fry the onions for 2 minutes Add the dried chili paste and wet curry paste and from for 6 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add the 1st coconut milk, curry leaves, tomato and prawns and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Serve hot with white fragrant rice.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 15 min
This NORTH INDIAN CURRY PRAWN recipe is from The Oriental Cookbook written by Author-Founder Sophia Lim
Website: http://www.specialasianfood.com SIGN UP at my home page right column with your name and email. Subscribe and get a FREE Monthly Low Fat Recipe and learn cooking tips and secrets form my 3 PDF cookbooks Click Cookbook> See the 3 PDFs >BUY NOW and pay by Paypal you will be directed to Download the PDF cookbook of your choice. If you have no Paypal click Guest and use your credit/master card fill-up bank details Pay and you will be directed to Download the PDF cookbook of your choice
See my Video and you can print out the pages of the PDF : recipe page must face the photo page on copy paper 70 gm and get 2 plastic cover with a spine from the stationery shop and make into a useful book for your kitchen use or you can just double click on the PDF and see from the computer. As for the printed version of The Oriental Cookbook you can pay online and email to email@example.com with your receipt including freight (check with post office) and I will send the book to you by parcel post to your address
Ingredients: 200g ikan tingerri fish sliced
1 big onion
1 big tomato
3 ladies fingers
2 tbsp tamarind juice
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1 tsp. sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
Rempah: 2 tbsp.pounded onions
1 tbsp. pounded dried chili
1 tsp. pounded fresh chili
1 tsp. ground kunyit
1 tsp. blachan
1 tsp. ground buah keras
Method: 1 Clean the fish and slice and season with salt and pepper. Cut the onion ladies fingers and tomato into 6 pieces
2. Heat the oil in the frying pan and fry the onion for 2 minutes on high. Add the rempah and fry until fragrant for another 6 minutes.
3. Add the tamarind juice, sugar and salt to taste and boil for 10 minutes.
4. Add the fish and tomato ladies fingers and cook for 5 minutes on high
5 Serve hot with white fragrant rice.
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 15 min.
1/2 chicken 500 gm
1 cup 1st coconut milk
1 cup 2nd coconut milk
1 tbsp. olive oil
salt, soya sauce, pepper to taste Rempah: (or can purchase curry paste) 1/2 tbsp. pounded fresh chili
1/2 tbsp. pounded dried chili
1/2 tbsp. pounded onions
1 tsp. pounded garlic
1/2 tsp pounded ginger
1 tbsp. olive cooking oil
1 tsp. pounded buah keras
1/2 tsp. pounded langkuas
1/2 tsp. kunyit (saffron)
1/2 tsp. blachan
1 stalk serai (lemon grass) Method:
1. Wash the chicken outside and inside clean free from fat and blood.
2. Cut it into pieces and season with salt. soya sauce, pepper, Chinese rice wine and half the curry paste and put it in the fridge.
3. You can buy $0.50 desiccated coconut from the market and use this for your coconut milk. Put the desiccated coconut into a bowl and pour a bowl of water can squeeze out the coconut milk through a thin cloth and use as 1st coconut milk. Likewise do for the 2nd coconut milk.
4. Peel the potatoes and half it and half it again and cut into 3 portions.
5. Heat the frying pay and fry the other half rempah for a few minutes until there is an aroma smell.
6. Add the chicken pieces and fry on medium fire for a few minutes and add the 2nd coconut milk and cover and let it cook for 10 minutes.
7. Then add the potatoes and the 1st coconut milk and mix well and cover for another 15 minutes stirring in between till cooked.
8. Serve with fragrant white rice or bread roll.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 25 minutes
This recipe is from The Oriental Cookbook by Sophia Lim See website: http://www.specialasianfood.com Sign Up at my home page and subcribe. Get a FREE PDF Chinese Cuisines Snacks and One-dish Meal (the first 30 persons who sign up) and you will also get Free Monthly Low Fat Recipe. To get more culinary secrets purchase my PDF cookbooks online clicking Cookbooks>BUY NOW by Paypal credit card and download the PDF cookbook and send receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org Likewise you can get the printed version The Oriental Cookbook from me. Sophia Lim Author-Founder.