4 bowls cooked rice
1 pc Chinese sausage sliced/pork floss
100g ham sliced
2 mushrooms sliced
1 tbsp. sliced shallot
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1 tbsp. light soya sauce
salt to taste
1. Brush clean under the water the pineapple husk. Cut the pineapple into half and scoop out the flesh and dice.
2. Peel the prawns, slice sausage, ham, mushroom, shallot and set aside.
3. Heat the frying pan and fry the shallot, sausage, prawns, ham, mushroom for 5 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add rice, diced pineapple, turmeric powder, salt, pepper and stir-fry till well mixed with some pork floss and fry for another 5 minutes.
5. You can dish some of the fried rice into the hollowed pineapple or you can dish the rice on to the plate and garnish with pork floss and red chili
6. Serve hot.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 10 min