Ingredients: 500g medium size prawns
1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
2 eggs beaten
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp. chopped onion
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 green chili chopped
1 tbsp. spring onion
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil for deep frying
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, turmeric, chili powders into a large mixing bowl. Add the beaten eggs in the center and stir to a smooth thick batter.
2. Mix the chopped onion, ginger, spring onion, green chili and prawns with the batter ad set aside for 25 min.
3. Heat the cooking oil in the frying pan. When it is hot drop the spoonful of batter with the prawns and fry for 10 minutes
4. Dish on to absorbent paper on the plate.
5. Serve hot with the chutney or sauce and fragrant white rice.
My name is Sophia Lim Author-Founder of website http://specialasianfood.com and I have written three cookbooks as below:
The Asian Chinese Cookbook.PDF US$15.00
Chinese Cuisines Snacks and One-dish Meal.PDF US$15.00
The Oriental Cookbook.PDF US$15.00
The printed version The Oriental Cookbook costs US$25.00
Payment by Credit Card or Paypal at homepage of website.
Freight by air parcel post depends on distance of individual country.
The healthy recipes will add to your culinary knowledge and help in your cooking pleasure for your family and friends to have better tastier food.
Any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View all posts by Specialasianfood